Student ID cards at Erie County Community College of PA are used primarily for student identification.
New Students & New ID Cards
- Submit a photo with a white or very light background. Have someone take a photo of you (or you can snap a selfie) with the following guidelines:
- Must have white or very light plain background
- Must not have mask or face covering on
- Must not have any type of hat on
- Must be a head/shoulders-only shot
- Must be in .jpg or .jpeg format
- If possible, the photo should be no larger than 256kb
- Submit the photo with your full name and student number to: IDphotos@ec3pa.org.
- Pick up your student ID card when classes start for the fall or spring semesters. You will need to bring a positive form of identification when you pick up your ID. IDs cannot be mailed. You will be notified by email that your ID is ready.
Returning Students & Updating Current ID Cards
Students should send in a selfie photo using the information above prior to the first day of classes if you need a new/replacement card.