The Library at Erie County Community College
The mission of the Library at the Erie County Community College is to provide in-person and online academic support for students and faculty. Our goal is to be an essential part of student success by providing research assistance, technology help, class support, and information literacy instruction.
The community college has subscribed to e-book databases and general article databases in order to provide trusted sources of information targeted for community college students. The library also has a collection of reference materials and select physical textbooks in order to support the community college classes.
Location & Contact
Located on the 3rd Floor of St. Benedict Education Center
Monday – Thursday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Mari Howells, Librarian and Learning Support Specialist
Erie County Public Library Access
Once EC3PA students and faculty have applied for an e-card or library card, they can:
- Access all available print, digital, and audio-visual collections and materials at public library locations across Erie County.
- Use internet-connected computers. These devices provide access to a range of databases, including POWER Library.
- Participate in interlibrary loan services to gain access to even more materials not available within the ECPL catalog.
- Access printing, scanning, and fax services (some additional charges may apply).
- Receive assistance from Reference Librarians.
University Library Access
EC3PA students can register for library cards at Edinboro University and Penn State Behrend, which allow them to benefit from the vast collection of books available at each library. Additionally, EC3PA students can use public and private study areas and spaces at these facilities.
For more information on EC3PA library services, to see all the library locations, or to get contact information for a specific library branch, please explore the flyer linked below.