Our students have the advantage of using any Erie County Public Library (ECPL) location, the library at Penn State Erie, The Behrend College, and the library at Edinboro University. At these locations, EC3PA students have access to physical materials as well as extensive digital databases.
Erie County Public Library Access
Once EC3PA students and faculty have applied for an e-card or library card, they can:
- Access all available print, digital, and audio-visual collections and materials at public library locations across Erie County.
- Use internet-connected computers. These devices provide access to a range of databases, including POWER Library.
- Participate in interlibrary loan services to gain access to even more materials not available within the ECPL catalog.
- Have study time in study rooms or collaborate with classmates and peers.
- Access printing, scanning, and fax services (some additional charges may apply).
- Receive assistance from Reference Librarians.
- And more!
EC3PA students can register for library cards at associated universities, which allow them to benefit from the vast collection of resources available at each library. Additionally, EC3PA students can use public and private study areas and spaces at these facilities.
For more information on EC3PA library services, to see all the library locations, or to get contact information for a specific library branch, please explore the flyer linked below.