Erie County Community College of Pennsylvania is America’s newest community college. A dedicated group of community leaders brought the college to northwest Pennsylvania with the foresight to know how a comprehensive community college can change students’ lives and builds a highly skilled workforce. Programming began in the Fall 2021 semester and EC3 will continue to grow and develop to serve the educational needs of Erie County. EC3 meets students where they are and helps them achieve their dreams. We’re entrepreneurial, adaptable, inclusive, and accessible. Come join our team!
EC3 is seeking a motivated, organized, detail-oriented individual to be responsible for coordinating all of the marketing activities and initiatives of the Community College. This individual will help to strategize and implement marketing, branding, and advertising plans. This will include coordinating marketing and community events, assisting with the development, execution, and monitoring of email, digital, social media, and content marketing campaigns, conducting market research, drafting marketing reports, creating or coordinating content, tracking results, building relationships with marketing vendors and supporting all marketing strategies.
- Manages the day-to-day workload and assignment of marketing projects.
- Coordinates creative and strategic direction for marketing projects and events.
- Acts as project lead to maintain timelines, budgets, and work product.
- Prepare marketing performance reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns.
- Develops and implements short and long-term marketing plans to promote services and oversee the lifecycle of all advertising.
- Manages the procurement of local media firms to publicize the Community College.
- Planning and managing conferences, events, and meetings.
- Acts as the social media engagement manager for the Community College.
- Simplifies complex data into a user-friendly format, such as graphs, charts, and other visual aids for Community College staff and Trustees.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- A creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and competency in computer software applications.
- Tech-savvy and familiar with digital communications tools and social media platforms.
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/communication and two years of experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts, and media negotiations, especially in an academic setting. Experience working with diverse academic, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students and staff.
It is the policy of Erie County Community College to take affirmative action to recruit and employ members of protected groups. Under Federal Executive Order 11246 as amended, protected minority groups are defined as African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Native Americans. All women are designated a protected group. The protected groups are those groups of persons who have historically been most disadvantaged by discriminatory practices, including practices formerly sanctioned by law.