Concerns about Students, Staff, or EC3 Procedures


EC3 is committed to assisting students and the public with the resolution of issues and concerns in an effort to foster respect across the College. If you have an issue or concern with a College process or procedure that you are unable to resolve, please see the Dean of Students to assist you in navigating EC3 to ensure your concern is addressed.

Some examples of issues or concerns with which we may be able to assist are customer service, communication disconnects, and procedural issues. 

EC3 Students should refer to the Student Handbook for the processes for concerns relating to Title IX, harassment, Faculty and Grade Appeals, and Filing a Formal Complaint.

  • Students on attend on-the-ground may file a complaint with their respective State Licensing Authority.  Please see the accompanying guidelines to file a complaint with your local State. 
  • Online students may lodge an appeal with the Pennsylvania Department of Education.This excludes students attending the college that live in the state of California.
    • Online students residing in California may file a complaint with their state agency.


Dean of Students

Dr. Keri Bowman

(814) 413-7000